Join us in person at the school library at 7:00pm. We’d love to see you there!
PTO Book Fair is Coming! Our PTO Book Fair will be September 24-October 1!
We will have family nights this year and request that you follow the schedule outlined below:
We’re now offering a cash-free payment option called eWallet, making it easier for kids to buy books! Set up your account today so your kiddo will be ready when their class comes to the book fair HERE!
Hello ACES Families and Staff,
The PTO would like to send a warm welcome to all ACES families, students, and staff. We hope the year is off to a great start!
This year we are excited to have the Apex Leadership Program back at Alum Creek!! The Apex Leadership program is a fun and educational experience for our students, and the PTO’s primary annual fundraiser. Did you know that ACES PTO has sponsored and/or funded many events within the school over the past several years, thanks to your generous support of this important event? Some of these events include but are not limited to:
- Student Appreciation (ACES t-shirt and Kona Ice)
- Camp Skeeter
- Field Day
- Fifth Grade Party
- Decor for School
- Staff Appreciation
- Kindergarten Registration Greeting Bags
- Teacher Conference Meals
- Additional Playground Equipment
- Teacher Supply Allowance
- Specials Betterment Program
Of course, none of this would be possible without the generous support from our ACES families.
As you have likely heard, the 2021-2022 Apex Leadership program is ongoing now! We ask that you again consider a pledge to your student and this event, in order to enable us to continue supporting these important events/resources for our students, staff and school.
Pledges and donations can be made through September 10th ONLINE by using your student’s Apex access code, or via check made payable to ACES PTO. If you are not able to pledge, but would still like to support this event, please share your student’s Apex link with your family, friends, and/or coworkers. A pledge in any amount can truly make a difference!
We are looking forward to a great school year at ACES, and we are truly appreciative of your support!
Our teachers will present two sessions at staggered times during the night. The schedule is:
- 5:30-6:10 – 3rd & 4th Grades
- 6:15-6:55 – 3rd, 4th, & 5th Grades
- 7:00-7:40 – 5th Grade
We have some procedures in place to help ACES Curriculum Night run smoothly and safely. Please review the following:
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to wear a mask in the school, regardless of vaccination status.
- Curriculum Night is for parents/guardians. School-aged and non-school aged children are not permitted to attend.
- Please park in either of the two large parking lots at the school. Please do not park on the grass, park illegally, or block in another vehicle.
- Enter the door closest to your child’s classroom.
- Cafeteria Door – 5th Grade, Mrs. Dobay, Mrs. Huskey, and Mr. Hale
- Blue Hallway Door – 3rd Grade, Mrs. Feehan, and Mrs. Bradbury
- Front Door – If you need help finding your child’s classroom.
Go directly to your child’s classroom at the scheduled time.
Here are some important upcoming dates:
- August 12- PowerSchool will re-open.
- Please update our Family Directory once you know your child’s teacher HERE
- August 17- 4:00-6:00pm- Open House for 1st-5th Grade featuring KONA ICE donated by the PTO
- August 18- ACES Mini-Golf Outing to welcome everyone back to school
Fall Spirit Wear Sale
Please contact Amy Yeates at [email protected] for more information or questions. Thank you!
As we try to get creative with what our PTO can support and sponsor, we are doing a pumpkin carving contest this year! Be sure to have your pictures uploaded by Oct. 27 and voting ends Oct. 29. There will be 2 prizes per grade level. To vote, “like” the pictures of the best pumpkins. You can vote for different grade levels.
Tonight at 7pm. Here is the Zoom info:
Meeting ID: 839 8756 2893
Here is a link to our agenda.